The Satisfaction rating is affected by the following:
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- For services providers: Satisfaction with client-focused provider attributes based on client reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product or services provider)
- Customers' satisfaction with administration-specific product or provider attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
Note: The customer Satisfaction score is normalized for each Grid®, meaning the scores are relative.
G2's Market Presence score is a combination of 15 metrics from G2's user reviews, publicly available information, and third-party sources.
Both the software vendor and the individual product are measured on various criteria. The criteria are listed below in order of importance. Product metrics receive greater weight than vendor metrics.
Each input is normalized by category and segment. This means that scores are relative to other products in the category/segment and may change from segment to segment. The scores are then scaled from 0–100.
Grid® Report Inclusion Criteria
For a category to be data ready for a Grid® Report, it requires:
- 6+ products with 10+ reviews in the category
- 150+ reviews in the category overall
- All key players in that category included